Paid Search

Paid Search

PAY TO PLAY? YES, BUT IT MUST BE DONE RIGHT

We know that 85% of click thrus take place in the natural/organic listings of search engine results. With that said, we do not recommend ignoring the other 15% of browsers who do click on paid listings. The most successful paid search campaigns run in complete harmony with organic SEO strategies. It is important to have an online advertising campaign run hand in hand with an intelligent organic SEO strategy to get qualified customers through the door for your business. At Ranking Carolina, we implement and manage paid search campaigns that supplement your custom online brand.

ready to talk shop?
we are too.

Myrtle Beach:

1306 OAK STREET
MYRTLE BEACH, SC 29577


Charleston:

215 EAST BAY STREET, SUITE 403-A
CHARLESTON, SC 29401